Ajax end contract of brain-damaged former wonderkid Nouri.

Posted 7 months ago 31 Mar 2020 by muzil

Ajax have terminated the contract of former wonderkid Abdelhak Nouri, severely brain-damaged and in a coma since collapsing three seasons ago, the Dutch daily De Telegraaf said Tuesday.

The club intervened ahead of the July 1 date when the contract was due to renew for the 22-year-old who collapsed while warming up for a pre-season friendly against German club Werder Bremen in July 2017.

Known to fans and teammates as Appie, Nouri joined the Amsterdam club aged seven and developed into a teenage sensation.In 2018, Ajax agreed to pay for medical care for life for the player who has permanent, debilitating brain damage and will never be able to live independently.

His family filed suit against the club and it was determined that the player had received inadequate care after his collapse that was triggered by heart problem.

https://guardian.ng/sport/ajax-end-contract-of-brain-damaged-former-wonderkid-nouri/

70308326903.jpg
7 months ago

7 months ago

Wicked club,

chaiii but this guy really suffer oooh.

7 months ago

Lol and na small boy like @EXBOSS

7 months ago

Buh buh this 1 na old news na

7 months ago

He should come to man utd joor

7 months ago

This guy get some killer passes like pogba i swear

7 months ago

Chaiii ajax na mumu oohh,in fact I no like them again for this thing, see better talent weyy them Thruway for gutter.
This guy really suffered, after all his sufferings and all his struggle to recover and play for ajax again they cancelled his contract ,what for.
So he will have to go and rebuild his career again and join another club, he will start having trials with clubs ,
Nouri pls go to France and get a club u have talents ,I hope they are still with u,or u can join any eredivise2 club.

Wish u quick recovery bro

7 months ago

Brain damage and heart dysfunctions is not easy to recover,.
Am sure d corona virus caused this ,it was really weighing in on ajax wage bill and finances

7 months ago

Cassper: Lol and na small boy like @EXBOSS

So u deyy call me small boy .
Chaiii I senior this guy welllaaaa nahh he suppose deyy respect me ,na x3 of his real age man be.

7 months ago

Cassper: Lol and na small boy like @EXBOSS

So u deyy call me small boy .
Chaiii I senior this guy welllaaaa nahh he suppose deyy respect me ,na x3 of his real age man be.
I don tell u if I see u for pitch ,u will not survive my hot chase ,b4 I even touch u my razor legs u don fall.
No joke with me oohhh

7 months ago

EMAREX: He should come to man utd joor

So u can kill d small career that remain abi.
Chaiii it won't work for u.
But u have Bruno d police mad dog

7 months ago

Urr post don make tpppp,oya go celebrate oohh

7 months ago

Omoooo Ajax wicked ooo

7 months ago

Why would they just terminate his contract just like that

7 months ago

Please register or login to join the discussion.