Globalsoccerforum Fantasy Premier League (Matchday 32)

Posted 7 months ago 05 Sep 2020 by Opeoluwa

The wait is over. Fantasy Premier League has returned for the 2020/21 season.

The game is now open and free to play.

You can register your team ahead of the start of the new season, which begins on the 12th of Semptember.

With a £100million budget to spend and unlimited transfers to consider until Gameweek 1 you can use the next days to tinker with potential team selections.

Classic or head-to-head

Fantasy Premier League enables you to create and join up to 15 private leagues with friends.

You can play in classic leagues, with total points deciding the rankings.

And remember, how early you register can influence the chance of topping your leagues

So what are you waiting for?

Go to Fantasy Premier League For more information and register visit

New Link To Register:
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/i01sxl

There is the league for GSF members on Fantasy Premier League.

The name is - GSF Fantasy League

You can join with this new entry code:

Classic League: i01sxl

POINTS TO NOTE

- Winner(1st position) Wins Five Thousand Naira Cash Prize

-You must be a member of GSF, if you are a guest kindly register to enjoy the benefits.

-Do not drop your phone number here for security reasons

@Emmanuel@Opeoluwa

FPL-Statement-Lead_1599325115.jpg
Sharkmaster: Ok boss make I screenshot best best squad in FPL history

Haaaaa best squad indeed .if u see my best squad ,u go bow. Let season start first..
Mr boss don deyy eye my own

7 months ago

Sharkmaster: You don see say this FPL don bring so old people back like that mrboss and etc

Yea bro .I knew it will bring them back.
But before u spoke about starting FPL again.
Our old users have being in touch ,so we have being discussing d stuff for box..

Somebody there even thought me a new skill there
Mrboss was destined to come back, I told u I talk with him often

7 months ago

Emmanuel50: @EXBOSS@Cassper@Sharkmaster@EMAREX am back to win this league ooo. team name is KILLER TEAM.get ready to feel my force

Win gini.oga u are winning nothing.
By d way u are missing urr way.u don rush come back to disturb us again with mad oohh.
Abi u go talk say
Manchester united is wining d EPL, uefa,fa ,carabao,. And u go win d gsf FPL league.
I go tame u this time

7 months ago

Cassper: Lol money too sweet abeg,
shebi u know how to do am?
Oya teach me,

so that if i win i go help u send 150 naira make u use am hold body how u see am. Lol

Only 150naira .chaiii this life no balance oohh.
Nawoo.na so barca poor reach ,abi u wan use d rest of my money to pay griezman money finish.register first and join ,I will tell.u more about d rest.register urr team with d premier league first

7 months ago

Sharkmaster: @Opeoluwa please you have done a great stuff by opening FPL but I guess it’s better to open normal Group FPL and another H2H account for GSF,, 2k for the league and 3k for the H2H because that draft league is too difficult to understand thank you

U are right bro.d draft is too congested to understand. I was thinking of a way to drop it to him in d suggestion box how we go take do am to be simple.

@Opeoluwa I think he is right oohh.
Linking this gsf league to that draft league is difficult for newbies and even old members to understand. Biko do something @Emmanuel

7 months ago

DGeneral: The league is filled up.... I can't enter

Try again niggaaa ,u can enter OK.

7 months ago

EXBOSS: U are right bro.d draft is too congested to understand. I was thinking of a way to drop it to him in d suggestion box how we go take do am to be simple.

@Opeoluwa I think he is right oohh.
Linking this gsf league to that draft league is difficult for newbies and even old members to understand. Biko do something @Emmanuel

Ya abeg tell them guy, you don check your draft team ???? Guy na dem go give you your team ooo

7 months ago

EXBOSS: Haaaaa best squad indeed .if u see my best squad ,u go bow. Let season start first..
Mr boss don deyy eye my own

I no no why I can’t upload my squad pics here or is it because my phone big or wetin

7 months ago

@EXBOSS I don dey understand that draft small small ooo, them go use there hand share players to all managers and two managers can’t have the same player in a league

7 months ago

I for show you my squad but I can’t upload it, I don no why but let me cope their names and paste here

7 months ago

Lloris
TOTGKP
GKP 0.0 0 98
EVE(H)

Chelsea
Alonso
CHEDEF
DEF 0.0 0 100
BHA(A)

Everton
Digne
EVEDEF
DEF 0.0 0 120
TOT(A)

Spurs
Doherty
TOTDEF
DEF 0.0 0 167
EVE(H)

Liverpool
van Dijk
LIVDEF
DEF 0.0 0 178
LEE(H)

Everton
Iwobi
EVEMID
MID 0.0 0 52
TOT(A)

Crystal Palace
Zaha
CRYMID
MID 0.0 0 120
SOU(H)

Spurs
Lucas Moura
TOTMID
MID 0.0 0 100
EVE(H)

West Ham
Antonio
WHUFWD
FWD 0.0 0 111
NEW(H)

Arsenal
Nketiah
ARSFWD
FWD 0.0 0 25
FUL(A)

Brighton
Maupay
BHAFWD
FWD 0.0 0 131
CHE(H)
Substitutes POS F GP TP FIX

Burnley
Pope
BURGKP
GKP 0.0 0 170

Spurs
Sánchez
TOTDEF
DEF 0.0 0 64
EVE(H)

Leicester
Maddison
LEIMID
MID 0.0 0 125
WBA(A)

Man City
De Bruyne
MCIMID

7 months ago

That’s my draft team

7 months ago

Globalsoccerforum
Sir freedom fc
Ademola
Sharkteam
Gsf fantasy league
Texas City

7 months ago

Teams in the draft

7 months ago

Admin pls why can’t I upload pictures???? I go soon sell this IPhone 📲 6x

7 months ago

Please register or login to join the discussion.