Van de Beek scores as Dutch draw in Italy

Posted 2 weeks ago 15 Oct 2020 by Opeoluwa

The Netherlands finally scored under new manager Frank de Boer as they held Italy to a 1-1 Nations League draw in Bergamo.

Manchester United midfielder Donny van de Beek slammed in a loose ball to end a drought of 323 minutes under the former Crystal Palace boss.

Winger Lorenzo Pellegrini had put Italy ahead after a fine pass from Nicolo Barella.

Both sides have been leapfrogged in Group A1 by Poland.

Lazio striker Ciro Immobile and Lyon forward Memphis Depay traded second-half chances but neither side could find a way through.

Poland's comfortable 3-0 win at home to Bosnia-Herzegovina, with Robert Lewandowski scoring twice, has put them in charge of the group, with only the winners heading to next year's finals.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54363920

_114916116_vdb_1602753884.jpg

Chaiii d only united player I rate highly is this guy.wtf.

D kind get heart passion strength,.
Biko if this guy no start next united match ,sack ole.if pogba starts before him sack ole.

2 weeks ago

Still on my fantasy talk.
If to say uefa get fantasy.

Na only van de been go fetch me points this game week.

Chaiii united players are trash ooh,mouringho,Moyes,vangall ,don join hands curse this club.

Abi na that Heineken beer weyy dimaria drink pour his spit inside am come curse d bottle for old Trafford be d issue.that beer was cursed for it to be dropped on d ground of old toilet.

@Cassper @Eriscotosco @samomasi11 @promise22 @Chineduvictor @EMAREX .what do u guys think

2 weeks ago

Please register or login to join the discussion.