Globalsoccerforum To Compensate Members With #10,000 Monthly

Posted 1 month ago 01 Jan 2021 by Opeoluwa

Globalsoccerforum is a platform for soccer fans over the globe to discuss about football.

The management will be showing appreciation to those helping the growth of this forum with #2,000 (Two thousand naira) every month for five winners.

HOW TO GET COMPENSATED

- It's strictly for Registered Members. Kindly sign up if you're still a guest.

- We'll be compensating the most active members, i.e Members that engage in active discussions and spend more time online..

NOTE
* The winners will be announced and compensated on this website. Please stay glued as there will be no phone numbers to contact the winners.

*Our system algorithm select winners base on your activities, so winners are not selected manually.

* Use the comment box below to ask any question(s), answer(s) would be provided very shortly.

Thanks for your continuous love and support, please don't hesitate to tell friends about the forum.

MANAGEMENT

Dat will be very nice,
oya all penaldo merchants fans comments under me

1 month ago

Nice one from our Honourable admin. It’s a great move to make this forum move well

1 month ago

Happy New Year to all the Members of GSF. I wish you all the best life has to offer. Admin I hail theee

1 month ago

Nice move from the admin

1 month ago

My wishes for you are, may you have a great start in January, may you find true love in February, may fun be filled in your life all through March to June, may troubles never find your way all through July to September, may your October and November have in store a special good news for you and finally may December make you look back and think about what a wonderful year you had. Happy New Year to you!

1 month ago

Omo na to come back here fully like before ni,u people know that I'm always online before

1 month ago

@Opeoluwa @Emmanuel we need app for this site. Some browser are not good

1 month ago

U people should not foor, I will invite new members to join

1 month ago

Respect to @Opeoluwa and @Emmanuel

1 month ago

It's time for me to start creating much topics back. Its as if I knew something like this is gonna happen. I just opened a UBA kiddies account in September

1 month ago

I sense this forum will be great in 2021

1 month ago

I am sure @EXBOSS haven't seen this.

1 month ago

EMAREX: Omo na to come back here fully like before ni,u people know that I'm always online before

Akuko u this runaway soldier

1 month ago

EMAREX: @Opeoluwa @Emmanuel we need app for this site. Some browser are not good

thank u, me self i notice that one. Opera mini they fuck me up

1 month ago

muzil: I am sure @EXBOSS haven't seen this.

that one dey with his babe inside room,
we do cross over for church @EXBOSS do for house with his babe

1 month ago

Please register or login to join the discussion.